CHASE | VISA JILL SCOTT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: Chase | Visa Jill Scott Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 3:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 16, 2013 and ends at 10:00 AM ET on December 20, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to persons who are (a) 18 years of age or older at time of entry and (b) a legal resident of the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Employees, temporary workers, freelancers and independent contractors (and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related) of MSG Holdings, L.P. (“MSG” or “Sponsor”), its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating vendors, promotion or advertising agencies, prize contributors or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, eligibility requirements, (b) release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and all of their respective employees, officers, directors and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) against any and all claims, injury, damage or loses to any person or property arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of the prize, and (c) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY AND CONNECTICUT AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: Four (4) potential winners (the “Winner”) will be randomly selected by the Sponsor on or about December 23, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. ALL DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR ARE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
5. PRIZES (4): Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Jill Scott concert scheduled to take place at Radio City Music Hall on December 31, 2013, a voucher valid for two (2) non-alcoholic beverages and two (2) food or snack items, and a voucher valid for two (2) concert t-shirts (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each individual Prize package is $594. Total ARV of all prizes: $2,736. Prize does not include travel to/from the concert or any accommodations necessary to attend concert. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Vouchers are valid and redeemable only on the date of and at the time as the performance for which winners are ticketed to attend. Winners must be present at the ticketed performance to redeem vouchers. No refunds or exchanges. Vouchers have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Vouchers are non-transferrable. All vouchers will also be subject to the terms and conditions printed on voucher. Other restrictions may apply. Tickets and vouchers are subject to terms and conditions specified by issuer. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winners and guests must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Prize. All Prize details shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners are solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specifically set forth herein, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If the Prize is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the Winners. Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, changed, or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winners may be responsible for picking up tickets at Will Call window and in such event each Winner must have a valid state or federally issued photo identification to claim tickets. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Winners will be notified on December 23, 2013 by email, at the email address and/or phone number given at the time of entry. Receipt of Prize is contingent upon Sponsor’s verification of Winner’s eligibility to participate and win the Prize. If a potential Winner does not make direct contact with Sponsor by the date specified in such notification, or fails to accept the Prize or if a Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential Winner is not in compliance with the Official Rules, such potential Winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions on the selection of the winners and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes shall be final. The potential Winners may be required to complete and sign, within the time period specified by Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and, unless prohibited, publicity release as well as any other documents required by Sponsor. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture the prize in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries
7. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to Sweepstakes Entities and their respective designees to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional, publicity and/or trade purposes in any manner, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
8. GENERAL: ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES' SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Prizes may be awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to winners to be randomly selected from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up until time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. The use of software, computer programs, or other means to generate automated online or text message entries or to other subvert the entry process are prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to enter will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict entries from any IP address if a suspicious activity is detected. Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By participating, each entrant further agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs and (c) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
9. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the Winners (available after December 26, 2013), please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “Winners List” by January 15, 2014 to: “Chase Jill Scott Sweepstakes”, c/o MSG Holdings, L.P., Attn: Engagement Marketing, 16th Floor, 2 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10121.
10. SPONSOR: MSG Holdings, L.P., 2 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10121.